Adobe Photoshop (Windows Only)

Adobe Photoshop Discussions Forum (Windows Only). Photoshop is a graphics editing program developed and published by Adobe. It is the current and primary market leader for commercial bitmap and image manipulation, and is the flagship product of Adobe Systems. It's the industry standard for graphics professionals. 

Keywords Adobe, Photoshop, Windows, ERROR, MESSAGE, amp, quot, PROP, BITMAP, DLL, NOT, LOADED

ERROR MESSAGE "PROP BITMAP DLL NOT LOADED"

Adobe Photoshop (Windows Only) Forum Index -> Adobe Photoshop (Windows Only)

AuthorMessage
David_C_Parsons (A_T) adobeforums.com

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: ERROR MESSAGE "PROP BITMAP DLL NOT LOADED"

Every time I start Photoshop CS3 or Bridge CS3 I get this error message. I click OK and it goes away and the photo I tried to open appears. I have no ides where this came from and a Google search shows it must have been a problem associated with a Windows update or patch but my problem is only when I first open CS3. Has anyone else had this problem and how to fix it? It is not stopping anything, it is just annoying.
dave_milbut (A_T) adobeforums.com

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: ERROR MESSAGE "PROP BITMAP DLL NOT LOADED"

it's probably from a plugin that you removed and it wasn't cleaned up properly.
   Adobe Photoshop (Windows Only) Forum Index -> Adobe Photoshop (Windows Only)All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1